In accordance with Article 2(10) of the basic Whereas Article 13 (1) of Regulation (EEC) No 2 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, I inform you that:
- The controller of personal data is: MS more than WINDOWS Sp. z o.o.76-200 Słupsk, ul. Port 16NIP : 839-21-45-162, REGON : 770875854
- Personal data will be processed in order to: respond to a request, make an offer, perform a contract and warranty service, pursuant to Art. Whereas article 6 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No 1 b) GDPR. Providing personal data is a condition for answering, drawing up an offer and/or concluding a contract and is voluntary. If you do not provide personal data, no response will be given, no offer will be made and/or no contract will be concluded.
- Personal data may be transferred for the performance of the contract to companies cooperating with the Administrator.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years.
- The data subject has the following rights:a) the right to information, b) the right of access to personal data, c) the right to rectification or completion of incomplete personal data, d) the right to erasure of personal data, i.e. the right to erasure of personal data. the right to “be forgotten”,e) the right to restrict processing, f) the right to be notified of the rectification or erasing of data or their limited processing, g) the right to the portability of personal data, the right to object, h) the right to object, and) the right not to be profiled.
- In the event that consent has been given to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time and in any form.
- The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Rates 2 00-193 Warsaw).