Features of silicone for wooden windows
The main tasks of silicone for wooden windows include:
- sealing the contact surface of the glass with the wood,
- protecting contruction from the ingress of water,
- protecting the window in such a way that water cannot enter the room.
The seal used in the constructions of the MS Windows and Doors offer is distinguished by:
- total resistance to changing weather conditions,
- preserving its properties when exposed to UV radiation.
Silicone colour variants
Silicone is used at the glazing rim (outer side) and also at the glazing bead (inner side). This is shown in the graphic below.
Products used to seal the constructions of the MS Windows and Doors offer come in several colour versions. On individual request, the joinery can be made using silicone in the colour chosen by the customer. Standard colour variants are as follows: