Panels for exterior doors
Basic features of the ECONOMY variant:
- the width of the frame is 88 mm, while on the side of the lock – 140 mm,
- frame made of combined pine,
- available thicknesses: 68, 78, 80, 88, 92 mm (other possible, on customer’s request),
- the surface of the board (plywood) made of the type of wood selected by the customer, in the preferred color ,
- rail on the side of the lock, additionally reinforced with a FRP (glass fiber) channel, which increases the stiffness of the element,
- filling the core with PUR foam with a density of 60 kg / m 3 acts as a thermal insulation, made in the flood system, guarantees the complete filling of the entire surface, thus eliminating possible thermal bridges,
- external cladding made of 9 mm thick waterproof plywood with 0.1 mm aluminum insert. Plywood enables plane milling to a depth of 4.5 mm.
The graphics below show an example of an ECONOMY board with a thickness of 92 mm.
Characteristics of the STANDARD option:
- frame possible to be made of various types of wood ,
- other elements – as in the ECONOMY option.
The highlights of the BOSS variant:
- additional reinforcement of the inner layer with 12 mm chipboard, strengthening the structure and making it possible to attach glazing beads in the glazing openings. This solution increases burglary resistance,
- other elements – as in the STANDARD version.
Below is an example of a BOSS plate with a thickness of 92mm.
Interior door panels
Features of the inner body:
- the width of all frame elements is 72 mm,
- available thicknesses: 42, 45 mm (other available, at the customer’s request),
- the possibility of making the frame from various types of wood ,
- core filling with PUR foam with a density of 60 kg / m 3 acts as a thermal insulation, made in the flood system, ensures the complete filling of the entire surface, thus eliminating possible thermal bridges,
- Exterior claddings are made of 9 mm thick waterproof plywood, 4 mm plywood or 8 mm MDF board.
The graphic below shows the inner body with 9 mm plywood.
Example of an internal body with 4 mm plywood.
An example of an internal body with MDF board.