Construction of Siegenia TITAN AF window fittings
Standard equipment for Siegenia TITAN AF fittings includes the following:
1. KoPiBo movable rotating anti-burglary bolts – these elements are located at all points of locking of Siegenia boundary docks. They are distinguished by their high strength and precise fit to the hooks. Automatic height adjustment of mushrooms allows them to work seamlessly with frame elements. This happens regardless of the thermal operation of the window, i.e. changes in its dimensions due to an increase in temperature. The possibility of rotation of mushrooms guarantees gentle locking and unlocking, and consequently – provides a high comfort of use of the window.
2. Burglary hitch with rollover in the lower corner – a part screwed with two screws to strengthen the steel in the frame. It works with mushroom bolts that are part of the boundary wing. The presence of roller rollover makes it much easier to introduce the sash into the frame – so it acts as a wing lift.
3. Oriza hooks – components that work with rotary bolts. Unlike standard latchs, they not only provide adequate pressure on the seals (and thus the tightness of the window), but also make it difficult for the burglar to balance the window sash. This is due to the presence of an oriosis – a small metal element, thanks to which the rigs do not slip off the hooks in case of attempted burglary. It is also worth mentioning that – unlike other eye-to-ear – all TITAN AF hooks are steel, supported by aesthetic composite brackets. They therefore ensure the soft work of the rigs.
4. Corner leak – a practical mechanism for achieving a small leak. Interestingly, this function is not realized by the valve only corner with a dedicated hitch. To open the window, turn the handle 45° up from the “open” position.
5. Lock of incorrect handle handling – the element is normally placed in any wing with a height exceeding 845 mm. With it, you can not twist the handle while the window is open or tilted. This can only be done if the wing is in the frame.
6. Valve closing assist and latch-free lock – the standard TITAN AF valve is distinguished by a large range of closing assistance. Thanks to this, closing very wide wings does not require much effort. An additional advantage of siegenia is the integrated latch protection of the tilted wing in the event of a draught.
7. Hinges with increased load carrying capacity – elements for opening and tilting the wings. Their load capacity is 130 kg. Due to this, these components can be loaded more than standard window hinges . At the same time, they ensure proper safety. The image below shows the FORMA window with standard Siegenia hinges.
Optional window equipment
Constructions equipped with Siegenia TITAN AF window fittings may include not only the above-mentioned elements, but also optional solutions:
1. Hidden hardware – all hardware components are located in the window notch (the internal space between the sash and the frame). Thanks to them, windows look better, and taking care of their cleanliness requires less effort than with traditional hinges. The load capacity of the concealed hinges is 150 kg.
2. Security Packages – Siegenia’s windows with equipment can be equipped with RC0, RC1 and RC2 security packages. They make it difficult for a potential burglar to invade the room.
3. Winter/SUMMER valve – an element that allows you to change the degree of lifting of the window and, consequently, adjust the amount of air entering the interior to the weather conditions. It is worth emphasing that changing the ventilation from summer to winter does not require the use of any tools. The valve works with the corner used for standard leaking.
The image below shows the valve installed in the FORMA Viso window.
4. TITAN vent secure – a component for safe ventilation. It allows you to achieve a small tilt (10 mm) while maintaining protection against potential burglars (RC1 or RC2). Thanks to this element, you can easily ventilate the room during a downpour or absence of the inhabitants of the house. Its action is shown in the following video:
5. Wing brake – element integrated into the handle. Allows you to determine the position of the open wing and protects it from unwanted opening/closing. It can be used from 650 mm window/split.
6. Balcony latch – a product mounted in the balcony door. It allows you to leave the sash closed when you go to the balcony/terrace. In this way, it protects the door from uncontrolled closing or opening, e.g. in the case of draught.
The operation of the balcony latch is explained by the animation below.
7. Multi-stage tilt – a variant that allows you to adjust the degree of ventilation to the current needs of the user. Both in windows made of 82 mm profiles and in products constructed on the basis of 76 mm profiles, the lifting distance is 7-24 mm (4 degrees of ventilation). The function is carried out by means of a special hook that works with the corresponding upper corner.